Documents below in Swedish.
Presentations and presentation materials
CEO Michael Hermansson gave a presentation about AdderaCare at Aktiedagen in Jönköping (March 2019).
CEO Michael Hermansson gave a presentation about AdderaCare at Stora Aktiedagen in Stockholm (November 2018).
CEO Michael Hermansson on the finances, listing and acquisition strategy going forward.
CEO Michael Hermansson and Chairman of the Board Per Nilsson on AdderaCare.
Investment strategy & Financial goals
We buy profitable, well-run companies that after the acquisition are allowed to continue operating as before and to keep their names, their culture and their management. Our well-thought-out and tried-and-tested process provides the acquisition procedure with structure and guarantees quality in the acquisitions that are made.
Our seven criteria for acquisition:
- Positive cash flow
- Profitable (operating profit EBITDA)
- Majority of sales from own products/service
- Most sales within the home care/accessibility aids sector
- Company located in Nordic region
- Seller prepared to sell the majority of the company
- Not active within assistance
AdderaCare’s long-term goal is to create a corporate group that is financially profitable and demonstrates organic growth that is faster than that of the market.
- During the build-up phase, to have sales growth of 30-50%
- Profit margin above 10% over one economic cycle
- Indebtedness must not be more than three times the operating profit (EBITDA)
- Equity/assets ratio over 35%
- Undertake a list change to Nasdaq Nordic Small Cap 2019-2020
Q4 and Year-end Report 2016
Annual General Meeting 2016
Extraordinary General Meeting
Interim Report Q1, 2018
Annual General Meeting
Auditor & Certified Adviser (CA)